Sturdy Dog Crate With Divider
FEEL EXTRA SAFE WITH THIS SPECIAL LOCKING SYSTEM
One of the simplest ways to make your new puppy feel at home is with a safe, sturdy dog crate. The right crate not only creates a safe place to contain your pet when you can't be there, but it also taps into a dog's natural instinct to den. Most dogs love having a place of their own and may retreat to their crate anytime they need a little "me" time. As a bonus, crates usually make housetraining a lot easier by giving your dog a space in your home that is exclusively “theirs”!
While there are many dog crate sizes available to consider, picking the right one for your pet is crucial to ensuring a positive experience from day one. Too little space to move will leave your pup feeling cramped and uncomfortable; while too much space opens the possibility of accidents in the crate. The right dog crate size for your pup will allow them to comfortably stand, turn around, and lie down.
Room to grow. If you have a puppy, get a crate that fits their estimated adult size and use a divider to adjust the inside space as they get bigger. Get the final size and let the divider grow with your pup.
Avoid too much space. Picking up an extra-large dog crate for your medium-sized pup might seem like a nice way to treat them, but having that much space to roam could lead to accidents, especially if they’re still getting used to the crate, they will like the den-feeling.
A place to call home. You can help your pup adjust to their new surroundings by adding items like their favorite dog toy or blanket to the crate. Accessories like a Snuggle Safe can help make the crate feel more cosy.
- Two separate entrances and a more secure 5-location lock system
- Rounded wire corners to help prevent snags and keep pets safe inside
- Rust-resistant black e-coat finished wire
- Easily collapsible to roughly a few inches; includes a carrying handle for easy storage and transport
- Comes with a divider panel that can easily be adjusted for pets as they grow.
- Removable Break Resistant Plastic Tray: Includes a sliding shatter resistant pan that can be easily removed for quick cleaning
- Easy set-up and fold down, no tools needed
These crates are made of a heavy duty thicker wire, and have bound metal clips that hold the walls and roof together, meaning they are easier to assemble and have a more flush finish (excellent for stacking) than the usual bargain crates.