Kitty Boredom Busters
DOES YOUR CAT NEED A CHALLENGE?
Your smarty cats will love the challenge of the Rainy Day Puzzle & Play by Nina Ottosson! Cats bat at the pegs, spin the wheel, and swivel the raindrops to uncover the 14 hidden treat compartments. Adjust the difficulty of the puzzle to make it easier for beginners or more challenging for super smarty cats. Let the games begin!
Replace your standard bowl and feed your cat from the puzzle to engage their natural hunting and foraging instincts. The puzzle holds up to 1/4 cup of food. It is made with food-safe materials that you can trust with your kitty.
Size: 39,5 x 3 x 23,5 cm
- BPA, PVC & PHTHALATE FREE: Made with food-safe materials that you can trust with your kitty.
- NO REMOVABLE PARTS: for safer play and easy cleaning; never worry about losing play pieces!
- ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIAL: Made with a composite material, which is a mix of wood and plastic - strong, durable, easy to clean, and more gentle on the planet.
- EASY TO CLEAN: To wash, simply remove all treats/kibble and hand wash with warm soapy water, rinse clean and dry. Fill again for more fun!
- IT`S FUN. IT FEEDS. It’s a challenge your cat needs! Nina Ottosson Treat Puzzle Games fight boredom, help reduce destructive behaviors & exercise your cat’s mind. It’s Hide & Seek with treats, and curious cats love it!
TIPS: To encourage your cat’s natural hunting instincts you can place treat puzzles in different places each day. Try hiding treat puzzles in different rooms, behind the sofa or behind a door. Cats usually play and eat when they want, not when you want. By “hiding” treat puzzles in different places, cats can play and hunt whenever they want.
Supervise when playing. Teach your cat how to use the puzzle, play and have fun together. Put away until next time, fill again for more fun!