Adaptil Calm Diffuser
COMPLETE SET OR REFILL
Mother dogs communicate with their puppies through natural chemical signals, or pheromones. These pheromones are scientifically called Dog Appeasing Pheromones. These pheromones are odourless messages and are only perceived by dogs, not cats or people. They help dogs feel safe and secure when encountering new experiences and unknown environments. Their perception remains during adulthood.
ADAPTIL replicates these pheromones, providing comfort and security to dogs of all ages. This helps dogs and puppies to feel reassured and relaxed in challenging situations, reducing signs of stress and anxiety.
- Just plug and play: screw the vial onto the electric Diffuser unit, plug it into an electric socket and switch it on.
- Leave the Diffuser switched on continuously.
- Each Adaptil Refill covers an area up to 70 m2.
- Each Vial has 48ml and lasts up to 4 weeks.
- Up to 5 refills may be used before replacing the Diffuser unit.
- The diffuser should be plugged into the room where the dog spends most of its time.
- Avoid plugging in the ADAPTIL Diffuser under shelves and furniture, or behind doors, curtains and furniture.
Is Adaptil right for you?
When our first month of diffuser (and collar) subscription was in its last 48 hours of use, we noticed a significant increase in mouthiness and barking in our four month old puppy.
With the replacement collar and diffuser, we are back to a more calm household - still plenty of spunk, targeted more at learning than disrupting.
I am very pleased with this product.
That is such a good way of noticing the difference it makes. Thanks so much for the feedback! :)