Time for your dog to Go Nuts!
DURABLE DOG TOYS FOR TOUGHER TO TOUGHEST CHEWERS, 100% NATURAL RUBBER
GoughNuts specialises in making durable dog toys for tough chewers that are safe and fun to play with.
Each toy - except the 'toughest' - is built with a patented safety indicator where red signals to stop. ...
We are here to challenge the toughest chewers with the Heavy-Duty Range: TOUGHEST!
Comes with an extended 9 months One-Time Replacement Guarantee. Click 'More Info' for details on this and to help you choose the right size.
- The GoughNuts Rings are designed to give pups and dogs a safer, tougher chew toy.
- This natural rubber ring is made in the USA using engineered carbon reinforcement for added durability.
- Each GoughNuts toy has two layers — the inner core is always red to serve as a safety indicator. Red means 'stop', so when a dog chews down to this red layer, you know it’s time to replace the ring.
- The 'Toughest' does not have the red core as it would actually weaken its toughness, so pet parents need to use judgement when it's time to replace.
- The GoughNuts Ring bounces and rolls, so it can stand up to extreme games of all types of outdoor play.
- Easy to clean, just use warm water to wipe GoughNuts clean after a long day of playing.
- We'll let you in on a secret: the blue recipe was originally designed for the police department in the USA... so, if you always knew your canine had it in them, check out that one. ;p
No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always supervise and remove if pieces would be chewed off.
Seems to be a great product. Our Labrador loves it and it has stopped her crewing our deck and furniture (mainly 😊).
That's so great that you were able to find a suitable alternative to your furniture!!
This is possibly the toy best purchase we've made for our dog. She loves it, can't chew it to pieces, and keeps her well entertained.
Yay! So great to hear we've supplied a favourite! :)
I really rate the GoughNuts Rings and my dogs love theirs. They haven't been able to break into them at all. There are just a couple of things I don't like. The hole in the middle fits too easily over their nose and I always get worried about it getting stuck between their mouth and nose. It's also really heavy, but that's what makes it solid so I can't argue with that! Overall, really happy.
That's great feedback, Jenna. I am going to add for anyone reading that you have the Large ring. Hopefully it never will get stuck, but certainly best to be around when they have access to it. And yes, they are indeed quite heavy. We are lifting the boxes of them and always know which ones have the GoughNuts in them. :D
So far so good with our 34kg big chewer, he finds it engaging and hasn’t done much damage so far even though he’s had a fair crack.
Awesome, glad Dexter is enjoying himself. Long may it last. :)
My destructive Staffy X chews through all her chew toys in five seconds. She seems pleased with this one and ran off with it as soon as I unpacked. So far after day of play she hasnt damaged it like her last chew toys.
Awesome, so great to hear she loves it! <3