Little Buddy - Heart Beat Sloth To Mimic Companionship
GIVE COMFORT AND REDUCE SEPARATION DISTRESS
A unique toy, this sloth has a faint heartbeat which is nestled inside its stuffing.
The intermittent vibrations will calm your young puppy and reduce anxiety or stress when they're left alone. Puppies grow up in a litter and they're used to sleeping next to their brothers and sisters. When they leave the litter they won't necessarily have that same sense of security. That's where their little snuggle sloth can help with providing a soft toy to cuddle and a little heartbeat to calm your puppy in the transition period. Later on the heart can be removed and your puppy can carry their buddy around.
- Heartbeat device reproducing the vibrations and sound of the mother’s heartbeat
- Comfort young puppies and reduce separation distress
- Starts/stops at the push of the button, automatic stop after 20 minutes
- Requires 3pcs AG13 button batteries (one set included)
- Batteries will last about a week if used every night
- Measurements: 34cm long
- Easy to clean, the plush toy is machine washable with the heart removed
Note: This is not a chew toy. Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if it shows signs of wear and tear.