Multi-Functional Double Ended Leads
MADE TO LAST, MADE IN CHCH
This 2 meter Training Lead can be used at different lengths as well as to tether the dog next to you at a café or around your waist as a hands-free walking/training leash.
Double ended leads can also be used as a double attachment to harnesses with front and back clips.
The leash length can be adjusted roughly to the following [in meters]:
And you can create roughly the following loop circumferences [in centimetres]:
- 37 (handhold)
- 160 (consider that there won't be more than 40cm leash length left if worn around the waist)
- Large are made out of super strong, but soft European tubular 25mm nylon webbing. Appropriate for all dogs starting from Jack Russel size.
- Small are made out of strong custom New Zealand made tubular 15mm polyester webbing. Appropriate for all dogs smaller than Jack Russels.
- Zinc base carabiner, nickel plated, with swivel snap hook
- 16mm, (~200kg breaking strength) for Large
- 9mm, (~100kg breaking strength) for Small
Produced locally in Christchurch, New Zealand from the highest quality materials.
This lead and harness system has really helped with training my pup with pulling on the lead. It's so versatile! The fitting was a great process and Lisa is incredibly knowledgeable. Love it!
Yay, so glad it's working for Finn.. Thanks for the lovely review! :)
You can use this leash for just about anything. It is well made too.
Awesome, it's so cool how it's hands-free for so many differently sized people as well. :)
I love that I can make this lead long, or short, have it around my body, or around a chair leg etc when I am out and about. It also works great with my perfect fit harness when I train loose leash walking!
Yay, we thought about the placements of the rings quite a bit, so glad it works well <3