Multi-Functional Double Ended Leads
MADE TO LAST RIGHT, HERE IN CHRISTCHURCH
This 2 meter Training Lead can be used at different lengths as well as to tether the dog next to you at a café or around your waist as a hands-free walking/training leash.
Double ended leads can also be used as a double attachment to harnesses with front and back clips.
The leash length can be adjusted roughly to the following [in meters]:
And you can create roughly the following loop circumferences [in centimetres]:
- 37 (handhold)
- 160 (consider that there won't be more than 40cm leash length left if worn around the waist)
- Large are made out of super strong, but soft European tubular 25mm nylon webbing.
- Small are made out of strong custom New Zealand made tubular 15mm polyester webbing.
- Zinc base carabiner, nickel plated, with swivel snap hook
- 16mm, (~200kg breaking strength) for Large
- 9mm, (~100kg breaking strength) for Small
Produced locally in Christchurch, New Zealand from the highest quality materials.