A Puppy Class favourite
BUILT FOR TOUGH CHEWERS
Qwizl is a super tough treat toy that's brilliantly designed to extend the life of expensive dog treats while keeping dogs busy. This interactive treat-dispensing toy stimulates minds and satisfies taste buds. Side openings release scent and taste while the continuous interior hole allows treats to extend out. Flexible ridges grip multiple sizes of treats. Qwizl is fun to toss, catch, and chew even when the treats are gone!
Puzzle toy helps stimulate dogs’ brains to support healthy growth.
- Extends life of spendy treats
- Easy for dogs to hold in place with paws
- Pairs well with chews, treats and spreads
- Safe, durable, freezer- and dishwasher safe
- Made with zero-waste and recyclable Zogoflex material in the US
- Covered by our One-Time Replacement Guarantee
S: 14cm, L: 17cm
Tips & Tricks:
- Large Qwizl extends the life of Pizzle Sticks (their width can vary and sometimes not fit) and other chews like Steer Pizzles, Meaty Tendons and more. Small Qwizl extends the life of Venison Straps and thinner chews.
- Treat leftovers can sometimes get stuck in Qwizl (sad face). Soak in soapy water and remove with pliers, clean with a bottle brush to get out any leftover bits!
- To keep your dog motivated, change up the challenge with West Paw’s other puzzle-treat toys – Toppl, Tux and Rumbl
A big hit, slows down consumption of tendon chews and pizzles, very sturdy and will last well!
Some even add some spreads on the sides and freeze it to take to cafés and similar. We sure love the Qwizl as well! :)
Gus LOVES his Qwizl! The Golden Tendons fit perfectly and rather than eating the chew all at once, he’ll just go back to it multiple times throughout the day for a wee chew.
Yay, what a great way to make his chew experience last all day. Go Gus! <3
Our dog chews through his treats so fast even those that are supposed to be long-lasting! Either something is so easy that it doesn't last long or it is so hard that he gives up. A bullystick in the Qwizl kept him occupied for hours! To the point that I took it away so that he would stretch out and do something else for a while.
Ours lasts a whole week between the 2 dogs where everything else is gone in a minute. So great your pup is having so much fun as well. Thanks for leaving the review! :)
Puppy loves this - sometimes needs help to get the tendon out but also enjoys playing with the empty Qwizl
Ha! It can be a bit of a challenge. :D So glad they love it!