Shaped like a real bone, perfect for chewing
BUILT FOR MODERATE CHEWERS
Made with Recycled Ocean Bound Plastic! Dogs love traditional bones, but as pet parents? We wanted more—like recyclable material, easy cleaning, and a safety guarantee. Here is West Paw Drifty: the dishwasher-friendly bone upgrade that’s responsibly made from non-toxic Seaflex™.
- Bulbous ends are chunky chew zones
- Floats in water and has an ocean-inspired texture
- Built for moderate chewers and tested for toughness
- New swirl technology means every color is as unique as a sea shell
- Made in the USA with Seaflex™; a blend of recycled ocean-bound plastic and Zogoflex®
Safe & Non-Toxic: BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Latex Free, & FDA Compliant
Oceanworks® Guarantee ensures the ocean-bound plastic material meets guidelines for source authenticity, supply chain transparency, and social and environmental compliance.
- Dishwasher Safe (top rack)
- Covered by our One-Time Replacement Guarantee
S: 14.5 x 4.5 cm, L: 21.5 x 5 cm
Tips & Tricks:
- A chew toy that can be used for play on land or in water (it floats).
- Safer than a real bone as Seaflex material will not shred.
- Perfect toy for dogs with excess energy and need to "chew it out".
This was taken off her very quickly as she chewed it up straight away. No good for aggresive chewers.
Hi Deb, Thanks for the review. You are right, the Drifty is not for super aggressive chewers even though it can withstand a fair bit. The aggressive chewer range is GoughNuts which I know you have discovered already. But not to worry, that's what the replacement guarantee is for, please be in touch, so we can sort this out. :)