A customisable Bestseller
BUILT FOR TOUGH CHEWERS
This treat toy is designed to be filled with a dog's favourite kibble, treats, meat or spreads. Toppl's soft, rounded inner 'teeth' contain a contoured cavity to hold treats in place until your dog nudges them out. o double the fun, simply connect the small and large sizes together to make the toy more of an engaging challenge. Perfect for wet and raw food.
Ultra tough puzzle toy helps stimulate dogs’ brains to support healthy growth.
- Freeze wet treats for long lasting play
- Safe, durable, freezer- and dishwasher safe
- Made with zero-waste and recyclable Zogoflex material in the US
- Covered by our One-Time Replacement Guarantee
S: 8cm, L: 10cm
Tips & Tricks:
- Small and large sizes interlock for an extra challenge which then makes the toy suitable with dry food as well
- If Toppl's get stuck together, firmly press on middle with hand (or foot!) and roll to release
- Freeze yogurts and other wet treats in Toppl - use a wine cork so liquid stays inside while freezing!
- To keep your dog motivated, change up the challenge with West Paw’s other puzzle-treat toys – Qwizl, Tux and Rumbl
Gus and Lucy both love their Toppls (small one for Gus and big one for Lucy). They get their meals frozen in them and are content for 20 mins or longer then Lucy likes to throw hers around. Apparently it bounces funny.
Yay, how cute is that video!? Love that you are freezing them, you could for Lucy even up the challenge by freezing the small one into the big one. Fun!
Love this. Waaaaaaay better than a kong way more engaging! Love
That's awesome, we really love our Toppls as well. Try connecting and freezing them, will last for ages. :)