Sizes S and L available in colours Candy Cane & Ruby Red
A customisable Bestseller
BUILT FOR TOUGH CHEWERS
This treat toy is designed to be filled with a dog's favourite kibble, treats, meat or spreads. West Paw Toppl's soft, rounded inner 'teeth' contain a contoured cavity to hold treats in place until your dog nudges them out. o double the fun, simply connect the small and large sizes together to make the toy more of an engaging challenge. Perfect for wet and raw food.
Ultra tough puzzle toy helps stimulate dogs’ brains to support healthy growth.
- Freeze wet treats for long lasting play
- Safe, durable, freezer- and dishwasher safe
- Made with zero-waste and recyclable Zogoflex material in the US
- Covered by our One-Time Replacement Guarantee
S: 6x8x8cm, L: 9x10x9cm, XL: 10x12x12cm
Tips & Tricks:
- Small and Large sizes interlock for an extra challenge as well as Large and Extra Large - which then makes the toy suitable with dry food as well
- If Toppl's get stuck together, firmly press on middle with hand (or foot!) and roll to release
- Freeze yogurts and other wet treats in Toppl - use a wine cork so liquid stays inside while freezing!
- To keep your dog motivated, change up the challenge with WestPaw’s other puzzle-treat toys – Qwizl, Tux and Rumbl
5 mth pup loves his Toppl bowl. Has his dinner from it...which takes some time.. then it becomes a toy for a while until ready for his evening nap. Gives me some peace while making my dinner!
Thanks so much for the cute photo. That sounds like the perfect dinner routine. Thanks for sharing :)
Love this feeder so much. We mainly use it by filling a large toppl with kibble and shutting the kibble in tight using a small toppl then pop it on the lawn and our dog rolls it with her paw and nose until it is empty. Super fun and enjoyable feeder.
That's a nice way of using it. So glad it's a hit. Thanks for sharing! :)
The Toppl.Treat Toy is brilliant. Great size easily holding an entire meal - frozen. A great distractor.
Awesome, such a perfect enrichment toy that you can prepare in advance and they can enjoy for ages. <3
Quinn loves her Toppls! Fun puzzle and treat dispensing toys that are an interesting complement to a Kong. She loves the challenge of her large Toppl connected with her extra-large one - and, even better, the intrigue of figuring out how to extract the tendon that sometimes wedges them together. And then there's the entertaining enigma of extracting the contents inside the two Toppls. Tangibly satisfying fun for one contented dog!
So glad to hear Quinn loves the Toppls, sounds like mum is doing a fantastic job making them as fun as possible. Thanks for the photos!! <3
My terrier is enjoying eating his dinners out of a medium toppel. Finding it to be a calmer way to give him dinner and enrichment in one as he doesn't throw this around like he would a Kong.
Awesome, thanks for sharing. Sure thing, this one is more a lay down and enjoy kind of enrichment toy for the less action loaded meals. :D