Human food grade dog treats from Aotearoa New Zealand
PREMIUM ORGANIC, WILD CAUGHT, AND FREE RANGE PROTEINS
Preservative & additive free and freeze dried for maximum nutrition while keeping your pockets slime free (although you should anyways check out the awesome treat pouches we designed 🐶).
GourMate is human food grade - quality ingredients that are minimally processed under the strictest hygiene standards. Maximum taste and nutritional benefits without needing salt, fat, or flavour additives.
🥩 Natural single ingredient foods
💪 Healthy whole proteins
🌏 Ethically sourced and produced (B Corp Certified for social and environmental good)
🐟 Expertly freeze dried for maximum flavour and nutrition
A special THANK YOU ❤️ to the folk of GourMate for making animal welfare and the humane treatment of all pets a part of their trade agreement! They won't tolerate the use of any tool or action that causes pain or discomfort to an animal in their partners' practices which includes but is not limited to aversive consequences within “balanced” training, e-collars, or other forms of punishment. We couldn't love this more!
GourMate’s restaurant quality, free range and Grass Fed Beef Liver is a chunky and meaty boost that’s tail-waggingly good and good for them!
Grass Fed Beef Liver packs a punch of protein, iron, vitamins and minerals - all snap freeze dried to lock in the nutrition. What makes this liver different? The freeze drying doesn't just make it healthier - it also creates a chunky treat with maximum texture, smell and taste.
- 65g Net
- Naturally high in lean protein, vitamin A, essential B vitamins and iron
- Beef Liver supports muscle growth, skin and coat health, the nervous system, immunity, hormone regulation and good thyroid function
- Gluten free, dairy free, and grain free dog treats
- Proudly New Zealand sourced, made, and owned
- 100% Angus Beef Liver - that's all
- Guaranteed Analysis
Crude Protein 58% min.
Crude Fat 14% min.
Crude Fibre 1% max.
Moisture 3% max.
Calorie Content (ME/Calculated) 430 kcal/ 100g
- Pet treats are intended for supplemental feeding only. 1- 3 Liver pieces per day recommended. Liver can be cut up or broken for training.
- Freeze-drying removes the moisture from raw food to preserve it. If you are calculating treats as part of a raw fed diet please remember that these weigh approximately 75% less than their fresh equivalent.
- Not for human consumption - sorry.
Packaging is made from minimum 70% LDPE and is soft plastic recyclable in New Zealand. Learn more about GourMate.